The Pathline Difference
For more than 13 years, we’ve been leaders in cancer diagnostics and personalized medicine. Our full-service pathology laboratory is committed to providing professional and technical services to clinical and physician laboratories, with unrivaled quality and support.
We know that waiting for a diagnosis can take a toll on patients. That’s why we provide industry-leading turnaround times, with direct access to pathologists for consultation and comprehensive reporting. Our test menu includes a full spectrum of options for screening, diagnosis, treatment and monitoring.
Expertise in Cancer Diagnostics
Pathology is a key component in the early diagnosis and treatment for cancers. Pathline provides pathologists, referring physicians and patients with expert consultative diagnoses, as well as guidance on appropriate management.
We have extensive experience interpreting all types of specimens, including surgical pathology specimens, core needle biopsies and fine needle aspirations in cases ranging from early borderline disease to advanced-stage cancer. In addition to consultative service, we also provide a variety of specialized molecular tests.
- Client-focused anatomic pathology
- Full range of FISH (Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization) and IHC (Immunohistochemistry) testing for solid tumors
- Comprehensive reports with photomicrograph images
- Industry-leading turnaround time
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained pathologists
- Superior customer service
- Flexible reporting options, including 24-hour web-based remote access
- Professional courier network with STAT pickups
- Exceptional managed care coverage