- Identify, develop and effectively implement sales strategies and plans that increase company profitable revenue in the anatomic pathology market.
- Independently develop and maintain a book of business and consistent pipeline of prospects (via cold calling, etc.) that is updated weekly; assume territory management for prospective and current accounts in your assigned geographic region.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, account plans and territory management activities; keep account information accurate and up-to-date in CRM data management system.
- Develop and present personalized sales presentations to professional audiences (physicians, hospitals, clinical laboratories and ambulatory surgery centers), demonstrating how Pathline’s features and services will benefit the practice while providing quality patient care.
- Conduct in-service, training and implementation with pertinent personnel and physician staff.
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all pathology services offered.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the anatomic and clinical pathology industry including regulation and other innovative changes occurring in the marketplace, utilizing this knowledge to advise management.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal colleagues to actively contribute to new business opportunities, develop and execute marketing strategies and provide ongoing customer support and clinical, technology and market updates for current accounts.
- Attend professional trade shows and networking events to promote Pathline’s products and services.
- Apply continued, in-depth awareness of competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences
- 3-5 years of successful front-line sales experience including strong “closing” skills
- Laboratory Sales
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business
- Demonstrated technical selling skills and product knowledge in areas associated with the Pathline
- Excellent oral, written communication & presentation skills
- Solid PC skills including Microsoft software
- Satisfactory audio-visual acuity and the ability to speak, read and write English
- Lab sales experience a must
- Insatiable sense of curiosity
- Self driven
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships
- Strong time-management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and make efficient, effective and sound business judgments/decisions, while meeting call expectations.
- Ability to maintain high level of personal accountability
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to share and receive information/ideas from all levels of the organization
- Valid driver’s license and motor vehicle record in good standing.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment