Benefits of Pathline’s Digital Pathology Platform
- Streamline workflow, increase efficiency
- Reduce transportation/supply costs
- Reduce turnaround time
- Reduce errors
- Access slides from anywhere
- Facilitate pathologist consultation
- Provide educational and training opportunities
- Improve patient care
Reference Pathology Service
As a full-service provider of subspecialty anatomic pathology, we have developed extensive specialty testing capabilities designed to supplement your laboratory’s test menu.
- Large laboratory expertise with boutique laboratory service
- Experienced laboratory staff trained at nations leading laboratories
- Tech-only immunohistochemsty Stains available
- Partnership with leading genomic laboratory complementing our comprehensive molecular pathology offering
Extensive Specialty Testing Menu
Specialty Anatomic Pathology Testing with Industry-Leading Turnaround Times
Professional Pathologist Services
Pathline’s experienced team of fellowship-trained pathologists can provide regularly scheduled or PRN professional services for your facility, including Medical Director services. Our team is committed to providing prompt, comprehensive, and clinically actionable diagnoses to your patients and physicians.
Pathline’s team of ABP certified and fellowship-trained pathologists hail from the finest academic institutions in the country including Johns Hopkins, Washington University, Cleveland Clinic, Columbia University, NYU, and Mount Sinai School of Medicine, and their combined practice experience exceeds well over 100 years. They are privileged to provide consultative diagnostic services to pathologists in practice settings ranging from rural community hospitals to regional tertiary medical centers with particular areas of expertise in hematopathology, molecular pathology, gynecologic, breast, pulmonary, and genitourinary pathology. Our pathologists’ standard of excellence is the provision of clinically insightful, integrated, and prompt diagnoses with immediate accessibility both to pathologists and to clinical care teams, including presentation of complex cases to tumor boards and grand rounds.
Our Medical Team
Our experienced, fellowship-trained pathologists are committed to providing prompt, comprehensive, and clinically actionable diagnoses to the patients and healthcare professionals we serve. Your staff has direct access to our pathologists for case consultation.
Zach Liu, M.D., Chief Medical Officer
Specialties: Hematopathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology
Glenn H. Segal, D.O.
Cheng Ding, M.D., Ph.D.
Douglas Charney, M.D., FCAP
Specialties: Renal Pathology, Immunopathology
James O’Donnell, M.D., FCAP
Specialties: Gastrointestinal and Breast Pathology
Yijun Guo, M.D., Ph.D., FCAP
Specialty: Genitourinary Pathology
Mariela Losada, M.D., FCAP, FASCP
Specialty: Gastrointestinal Pathology
Patricia Dowling, Ph.D. – Director, Cytogenetics Laboratory
Comprehensive Pathology Laboratory Services
Pathline® can provide all technical/professional pathology services for your hospital, providing your staff access to a full-services anatomic pathology laboratory and highly experienced team.
Seamless Workflow Ensures Timely Results
Added Value of Pathline’s Comprehensive Pathology Laboratory Services
• All anatomic pathology services conducted in our CLIA certified, CAP accredited, and NY State licensed laboratory
• Increased efficiency
• Reduced personnel and supply costs
• Access to Pathline’s expert laboratory and medical teams
• Pathologists available 24/7 for consultation
• Comprehensive reports with photomicrograph images
• Reduced turnaround time
• Electronic Ordering & Result Delivery via EMR Integration