Hospital Pathology Services
Our Philosophy on Pathology Partnerships and Hospital Services
In today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment, it’s increasingly important to provide pathology services that improve the quality of patient care and reduce healthcare costs, all while enhancing physician and patient satisfaction. Not all hospitals have the same needs, which is why we customize our pathology solutions to fit your organization and its mission.
Our goal is to become a vital component of your integrative healthcare model, and partner—not compete—with hospital pathology. Strong partnerships are increasingly essential to succeed in this era of healthcare reform. To put it simply, we believe your success is our success.
The Pathline Difference
Pathology Reference Testing
As a full-service provider of subspecialty anatomic pathology, we provide support for all pathology testing not performed within your facility. Our offering includes hematopathology, gastrointestinal pathology, uropathology, ENT pathology, endocrine pathology, breast pathology, dermatopathology, cytopathology and GYN pathology.
- Pathology subspecialty experts available 24/7 for consultation
- Automated specimen tracking to identify and locate every specimen at all times
- Extensive menu of IHC/special stains, including immuno-oncology markers (PD-L1, PD1, mismatch repair)
- Stat diagnosis called within 12-24 hours of receipt
- Personalized medicine providing more effective treatments customized to your patients
- Physician-to-physician working relationship with consultative approach
- Flow cytometry
- Fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH) hematopathology single probes and panels
- Solid tumor FISH (including bladder cancer FISH) cervical, Barrett’s esophagus, and melanoma
- Image analysis, immunohistochemistry (IHC), RNA-ISH and in-situ hybridization (ISH)
- Client-focused anatomic pathology
- Full range of FISH (fluorescence in-situ hybridization) and IHC (Immunohistochemistry) testing for solid tumors
- Comprehensive reports with photomicrograph images
- Industry-leading turnaround time
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained pathologists