We are pleased to announce Pathline Labs has been selected by the State of Minnesota to provide Covid-19 testing to CPV Members like yours. Pathline services are supported by fellowship-trained, board-certified pathologists. Our highly trained laboratory technicians have processed nearly 2 million Covid-19 tests throughout the United States, including many clients in Minnesota, since 2020.
The Pathline Difference
- Thermo Fisher: TaqPath™ COVID-19 | Influenza A/B Combo Kit
- FDA Approved: Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) test
- Specimen Type: Nasopharyngeal/Oropharyngeal swabs or bronchoalveolar lavage
- Turnaround Time: 24 hours
- Specimens are transported via FedEx overnight or our dedicated courier network
- Reports are delivered via fax, web portal, or direct to EMR system
- FrontRunner electronic ordering and dashboard
- Regional Business Manager dedicated to your account
- On-site and/or remote training
All testing is conducted in our CLIA, CAP, & NY State licensed laboratory located in Ramsey, N.J., and is supported by our fellowship-trained, board-certified pathologists and our highly trained laboratory team members with more than 100 years of combined experience in laboratory medicine.
FrontRunner electronic ordering and dashboard
LabXchange helps with scheduling and list management. It enables you to electronically register people for a COVID test, securely capture their information at order entry, transmit the data directly to our lab & communicate test results immediately. You will be able to manage the testing schedule, and easily track the status of every test.
- Client-focused care
- Comprehensive reports with easy-to-read results
- Industry-leading turnaround time
- FDA-EUA approved testing
- Regional Business Manager, Maureen Ricard, 320-444-0568
- Customer Service Manager, Kim Watson, 877-477-4208
- Chief Commercial Officer, Steve Pickens, 901-834-6751
Download COVID-19 Requisition Form