Dear Valued Pathline Client:
During this time of great uncertainty, I want to assure you that Pathline is open for business and will process yourspecimens. We take the health and safety of our team members and clients very seriously and are following all CDC guidelines at our laboratory and with our couriers Like most businesses, we have been making modifications to our processes and schedules and wanted to send you an update on our status.
- We continue to process specimens during our regular business hours and report results with minimal impact to our turnaround time.
- Our couriers (and FedEx for clients outside NY/NJ) continue to pick up specimenson their regular schedulesand are takingevery precaution to keep themselves and our clients safe.
- Many of our team members are now working remotely, but our hours of operation have not changed.
- If you need assistance or have any questions about ourservices or your specimens, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Due to our team members working remotely our main phone line will be answered by a service and we will return your call within 15 to 30 minutes
- Client Services Department:
- Ellen Singh – ESingh@Pathlinelabs.com, 551-206-5249
- Dalia Metwalli – DMetwalli@Pathlinelabs.com, 201-674-2615
- Keith Logan – Klogan@Pathlinelabs.com, 551-262-0501
- Billing Department:
- Alexis Jones – Ajones@pathlinelabs.com, 845-274-6013
- Should you have any medical concerns, please contact our Medical Director
- Albert Ho – AlbertHo@Pathlinelabs.com, 845-239-1915
- Your Regional Business Manager is also available to assist:
- Reggie Dedajic – Brooklyn/Lower Manhattan 201-551-8373
- Allison Brownell – New Jersey 609-314-6949
- Alex Bergstrom – Upper Manhattan/NY State 845-825-0992
- Jeff Blitz – Queens/Bronx/Long Island 631-807-4462
This is a very fluid situation and we will continue to communicate any changes to our plan. We are committed to continue to provide the high-quality testing services that you have come to expect. We will continue to communicate any changes to our plan, as things develop.
We hope that you and your employees are safe and healthy and we are available to assist in any way we can.
Frank Moser, CEO